Brainerd Snow Emergency Notice
The City of Brainerd has declared a SNOW EMERGENCY effective Wednesday, November 27, 2019. The snow plowing and removal schedule is as follows: Snow plowing will commence at 5:00 AM on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 on the following streets:
• All Snow Emergency Routes
• All north–south streets or streets that generally run north-south
• All streets west of the Mississippi River
• All Streets south of Wright Street
• All east-west streets or streets that generally run east-west
On Friday, November 29, 2019, snow plowing clean-up will commence at 7:00 AM. on the following streets:
• Clean-up all east-west streets or streets that generally run east- west. Hauling of snow from the central business district will also take place.
Because of the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday, November 28, City staff will plow the entire City on Wednesday, November 27, 2019, with general clean-up commencing at 7:00 AM on Friday, November 29, 2019.
Please note that if you are parked on an east-west street on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 or streets identified for Day 2 parking restrictions on the Snow Emergency Maps, your vehicle will be plowed around on Wednesday, November 27, 2019.
Cars parked on Snow Emergency Routes will be ticketed and towed immediately.
Parking is banned on all other City streets the day they are scheduled to be plowed until they have been plowed from curb to curb. All vehicles plowed around will be issued a $25.00 parking citation. Vehicles that are not moved within 48 hours of being plowed around will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Please visit the City of Brainerd’s website at http://www.ci.brainerd.mn.us/182/Snow-Emergencies to see maps for Parking Restrictions when a Snow Emergency is declared.